An Englishman In New York
Not a very good home page, I'll agree... but it is something ;-)
You may want my new blog
A WARNING TO POTENTIAL (and current!) EMPLOYERS: This is
a personal site where I post rubbish and trash and silly things.
There might be the occasional worth-while essay
(eg the X-No-Archive considered pointless
one) or evaluation of technology
but mostly it's a dumping ground. I've made no effort for it to be
representative of my work or coding skills. It's just... crap.
- NJT train times to/from my station in New Jersey,
- NJT bus times between Radburn and George Washington Bridge.
- NJT Light Rail departures from Exchange Place
- Once upon a time I was a hot java coder
- In the past, I used to run a free BBS system called Spuddy that provided free email and usenet to people in the UK.
This is me?
Joke type stuff
I don't rant much. Not really. Honest! But sometimes...
What more do you want?!!!
Last modified: Wednesday, 21-Dec-2016 13:22:48 EST